Anti-Aging, Fine Lines and Wrinkles Reducing, Anti-Acne Marks Serum
If you’re looking for the ultimate anti-aging skincare, look no further than 'The Ordinary' Retinol Serum that contains 1% pure Retinol. This scientifically formulated anti-aging treatment is a total overhaul for dull or aging skin.
Is this right for you?
Anti-aging, Fine lines and Wrinkles Reduction, Anti-Acne
Anti-aging - by boosting collagen in your skin.
Wrinkles & Fine line Reduction - more collagen means fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
Kiss your ACNE Good-Bye - prevents acne, undo acne scarring, unclog pores, and prevent further build-up thanks to its exfoliating properties
Say HI to Brighter and Smoother Skin - brightens dull skin by normalizing cell turnover at a molecular level, which results in brighter and smoother new skin
Diminishes Hyperpigmentation - fades dark age spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation and even out complexion over time.
Regardless of your age, whether your face is already showing signs of aging, or whether you are worried you might soon, or you want to preserve the smoothness and youthfulness of your skin, methodical use (refer to the 'Direction of Use' section in the table below ) of Retinol Serum will help you turn back the clock of aging over-time.
Direction of Use
- Start slow with Retinol use and work your way up so you don’t cause skin irritation.
- Start by using our Retinol Serum with just 2-3 nights a week, apply only pea-sized amount, and increase frequency over time, if needed. Be sure you are applying it to clean, dry skin.
- Because retinol can cause skin sensitivity to sunlight, it’s better to apply it at NIGHT and follow with sunscreen and moisturizer during the day.
- To avoid any skin irritation, drying, and sensitivity, apply our Hyaluronic Serum that preserves moisture on your skin throughout the day.
- Retinol can cause skin sensitivity to sunlight, it’s better to apply it at NIGHT and follow with sunscreen and moisturizer during the day.
- Retinol can cause irritation, redness, and peeling, especially around the eyes and mouth, in the early stages of treatment while skin builds tolerance.
- Avoid the delicate eye and lip areas.
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments.
- Avoid unprotected solar exposure
- Use our Hyaluronic Acid in the morning to keep your skin moisturize. Apply additional moisturizers and Sunscreen in case of excessive skin drying.
- Note: When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any skincare products containing Retinol.
- We suggest this product be used within 12 months after opening.
Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, BHT.